Tired of the the mess?
Join The Team
The greatest asset of a company is its people! Want to transform spaces with functional and beautiful solutions for other people? We are hiring!
Who We Are
Sensational Organizing provides simple beautiful organizing in homes within a 45-mile radius of the San Dimas/Inland Empire Area. We work in all areas of the home decluttering, organizing, and streamlining people spaces. Whether our clients are in the season of growing their families, needing to focus on their successful careers, or running a business, we support our clients to make their spaces systemized to support their needs.
Who We Need
Calm + Positive
Sensational Organizing is all about bringing positive energy into our clients’ homes. Our clients are already overwhelmed by their spaces. We are looking for team members that can work under pressure and stay positive and upbeat. We’re looking for team members that like to sprinkle beauty in every footstep and can be calm and collected even when things look messy on the outside.
Energetic + Friendly
Every home we work in brings a new opportunity for creativity and solutions that match our client’s unique needs and aesthetics. No home or families needs are ever the same. We can teach you the SOS method if you are energetic, friendly, and solution-driven.
For most of our clients, this is a new experience. They are often overwhelmed, and frustrated and often have feelings of shame. Our team members must always remain respectful of each client’s situation and struggles. We are 100% judgment free. Our clients need someone they can trust to take care of them and feel safe. Our job is to make the process enjoyable and handle each task confidently.
What We Do
The following applies for Organizer positions. See individual job descriptions for detailed information on positions.
This job is for you if…
- Getting paid to organize is your idea of a dream job.
- You are passionate about organizing and helping others be more organized.
- You are not easily scared by messy spaces.
- you are positive and have a can-do attitude.
- You are kind, empathetic, and friendly. (We promise no judgment and we mean it.)
- You work efficiently, with lots of energy.
- You take initiative and are a problem solver.
- You care about the work you do. We go above and beyond for our clients and strive to give 110%.
- You are available 2-3 days a week from 9 am – 5 pm
- You are professional, trustworthy, and extremely private about confidential information.
This is not for you if…
- You are working to build your own business. (You will be required to sign a non-compete agreement.)
- You have limited availability and are not available 2 to 3 days a week or need to leave early.
- You only want to work for a season or have a lot of personal commitments and events. We need our team to work all year long.
- You are not a team player. Our team is Sensational and we plan on
- Candidate follows the SOS methodology of organization.
- Candidate sorts clients’ items on-site with direction from a Lead Organizer and tagging.
- Unloads products
- Unpacks and spreads things out with like items so that client and lead organizer could assess and make informed decisions.
- Once items have been sorted team member assists the finisher to contain items.
- While waiting for decisions team member sweeps, collects trash and move donations toward the door.
- Cleans cabinets and surfaces.
- Washes containers and organizes items clients keep into bins, baskets, and jars according to the organizing plan and by direction of the lead.
- Assists in labeling containers.
- Help to maintain a tidy and professional environment throughout the course of organizing or move management jobs.
- Perform additional assignments as directed by lead.
- Excellent at following instructions.
- Needs little to no instructions.
- Doesn’t mind getting down and dirty.
- Works fast and efficiently.
- Really good at details and sorting down to the nitty gritty.
- MUST take direction well.
- Excellent attention to detail & communication skills
- Flexibility and the ability to shift gears easily
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Empathy and kindness toward our clients.
$18/ hour, with review after 3 months
- Flexible part-time schedule
- 6- 32 hours/week, Monday – Saturday, with some evening work occasionally
- required. Hours vary depending on jobs scheduled and staff availability.
- Hours are 9 am to 5 pm, Monday – Saturday. Need to be able to work 2-3 days /week.
- hours are not guaranteed, but dependent on how much work we have.
- May include some evenings, to wrap up a project.
- Must be available to attend a virtual team meeting once a month.
- Must have transportation
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs and to climb stairs.
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Understanding of basic organizing techniques to start.
- Not recommended position for individuals sensitive to pets or dust. We work in garages.
- Ability to work closely with a team.
- Tech skills (ie. smartphone, cloud-based systems)